Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So

I want to make some changes to the blog in the new year. I've mentioned not knowing how to mess with the templates on here, I guess I'll have to look into that a little more.

I have also been stalking other blogs insanely this week. I may post more pictures. Not of me, but of things I'm loving or things that make me smile. Whether it's a bright yellow couch (yes I saw one online, and yes I'm slightly coveting it) or a baby animal.

Seriously contemplating weekly American Idol breakdown. Because I'm totally lame like that. Maybe even Lost since I'm finally caught up and can watch the season on TV with everyone else.

So we'll see about changes. Whatever job I get, the earliest I'll start is January 12 (that's if all my papers are in by then and I've interviewed with the right people) so I still have a while to play with the blog.

And as always, let me know what you think. Wanna know what I think about a news story? Tell me. Wanna know what I had for dinner? I'll tell you, but I'll think you're weird...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The American Idol would be interesting. I don't really care about the show, but I'd read it if you wrote it, I'd read it.

MalContent said...

You already think I'm weird. *grin*