Saturday, December 6, 2008

So

I took my test today. I don't know how I feel about it. And I don't get my scores until after Christmas.

But the rest of the day was pretty alright! I hit Old Navy this morning to do some shopping for hubby. Then went to mom and dad's to use their printer and visit. Dad's doing fine after surgery, he's just bored out of his mind. It's pretty funny.

After the test I did more shopping. Several stores. Bought a couple things for Tim, but I'm not quite done yet.

Now I'm home and little brother-in-law calls to see if we're going to this party tonight. Which we totally forgot about! To be fair, I've definitely had other things on my mind. But now we're waiting around for another phone call to see if it's still a good time for us to come over. Supposedly it started early... we shall see. I know I wouldn't mind a good time after today!

No comments: