Thursday, December 18, 2008

Losing it...

So I've mentioned before some of the things I loathe about apartment life. But it's been pretty drama free lately.

But last week crap started happening.

Literally.

Someone is letting their dog do his (rather copious) business right by my unit. I'm talking there were three piles within ten feet of my door last week. Right now, Tim walked out to go to work and there are three piles in my planter. About two feet from my door.

I complained last week. No one picked it up. So Tim went in the office right now and got a little mad at them. Then he called me. I took a picture (gross, I know). And if that crap isn't gone in an hour, I'm going to go to that office and wait for someone to follow me and pick it up.

It's not my dog. I don't have a dog! I have serious issues with this. And I really don't have to explain myself here, do I? I swear I'm going to stalk everyone that comes by with a dog. And if they don't pick up the dog's business, I'm taking pictures of the people and following them to their door.

Screw neighborhood watch, we need a crap patrol around here.

Actually, how funny would that be? I'll make shirts with a steaming pile on them... haha.

Alright, I'm off to count down these thirty-five minutes until I scare the people in the office. I definitely won't be making any friends tonight.

No comments: