Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Effortless

What are the last 3 things you purchased?
ummm... candy (I wanted a reward for getting through my interview), a magazine, and some clothes (last week)

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
ha! I don't know what the last three were, probably Christmas songs


What were the last three places you visited?
my ex-uncle's, Target, my sissy's

What are your three favorite movies?
can't pick three best, but three I love are 300, Phantom of the Opera, and Sweeney Todd (which I've been wanting to watch lately)

What are your three favorite possessions?
I'm gonna go with my three favorite things at the moment: my Mukluks, my blanket from Grandma, and my yoga pants

What three things can you not live without (other than family and friends)?
phone, camera, computer


What would be your three wishes?
magic weight loss pill, perfect hair, and a fancy car

What are three things you haven't done yet?
gone to Spain, gone wine tasting (May, right MP?), and had my very own classroom


What are your three favorite dishes?
well I like my mixing bowls, and I pretty much love my cake plate... oh, not those kind? well then, pizza, Grandma's chile verde, and a good enchilada


What three celebrities do you want to hang out with most?
Gerard Butler (hoooooot!), Katy Perry (I think she would be weird and fun), and Brad Paisley (seems like a good guy)

things that freak you out?
strange noises at night, worms, your mom (haha!)

Name three unusual things you are good at
knowing when a date falls on the calendar, remembering birthdays


What are three things you are currently coveting?
I don't think I'm coveting anything, but I want things. Like a house with a big kitchen and a double oven.

No comments: