Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little something from class

So everyone knows I started school this week. I have sixth grade. I love them. My master teacher has all these awesome projects and stuff planned for them already. So one of the assignments they have been working on throughout the week is their "Autobiopoem." It's exactly what it sounds like. So here's one about me. I left out the last line (my last name) because who knows about some of you weirdos reading this...


Ashley
Procrastinator, overthinker, creative, and sarcastic
Wife of Tim, daughter of the best parents in the world
Lover of baking, decorating, quiet mornings, and the rain
Who feels children should have fun, gas should be cheaper, and teens should be reigned in
Who needs a good massage, some time for herself, and money for groceries
Who fears the loss of loved ones, failure, and being alone at night
Who gives a shoulder to friends, love to family, and time to her students
Who would like to see Spain, a tornado, and many more movies
Resident of sunny California

So that's just some of what my kids have been doing. I liked it so I thought I'd do my own here. Feeling brave or poetic? Do your own. The format is there. Name, traits, relative, loves, feelings, needs, fears, what you give, what you want to see, residence... and last name if you trust the crazy interwebz (knot term).

No comments: