Saturday, August 9, 2008

Karma and general angry ramblings...

I don't want to air my dirty laundry here, so I won't. But I have to vent something. It'll be short since I can't give details. And please don't message me or email me for details. This is all anyone gets to know. This is a serious family matter.

Karma is a bitch. Common saying, right? Well, at this point I have never hoped it's true more than I do right now.

I have two people who deserve to rot in jail (or hell for that matter) in mind. Are they there? Nope. All because there is someone entirely too compassionate behind them. Can I change the mind of that compassionate person? I can only hope that somebody can.

I have reached the point where I'm so angry all I can do is shake. And I can't even come up with any good solutions. Because there is no reason any of this crap should be happening. It just doesn't happen to people I know. Or that's how I feel.

So what do you do when it's beyond your control? Well, right now I'm waiting for the whole group to step in. Things have reached the point that they can't be ignored anymore. But I'm not the most patient person in the world. I want action now. But it can't happen yet. This is going to require so much work. And all just before I start school. How does it always pick up when I'm going to be the busiest I've been in my life?

Sorry this is so random and not fun, readers. I just need to throw everything out, ya know? Even if it does read like word vomit. My mini therapy until it comes up again (which will probably be later today). Maybe I should go jog it off. Nah, it's already too warm. I need a punching bag... although Tim did talk about going to shoot some clay pigeons tomorrow (it'll be my first time).

Whatever happens, I need prayer from those of you who pray. Just pray for the sanity, health, and decisions that my family needs to make. I need people to get smart in this family. There comes a point where blood does NOT run thicker than water, and I think we're there. So please, prayers and good vibes. We definitely need them.

And I can't ask you enough NOT to call me or message me privately. I'm not gonna spill it. So please, just don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I won't. But you'll get my version of prayers, since you asked for 'em.