Anywho, two weeks ago I gave you 5 Things I Love About Spring. In the spirit of being bipolar, today I give you...
5 Things I Hate About Spring
- Pollen. Hubby and I have awful allergies and spring can be miserable for us. We can go through boxes of tissues and tons of medicine.
- Saying goodbye to baggy winter sweatshirts. There's something comforting about being able to spend the whole day in a big sweatshirt that hides your flab.
- The return of shorts. Some days I like my legs, some days I don't. But I don't like them after winter is over. They need a tan!
- The inevitable first tan lines of the year. I got mine over spring break. You don't realize just how warm it's going to be so you skip the sun block. Then you're stuck with a funky tan line three months into the year. Grrrr...
- The reminder that swim suit season is just around the corner. And you need to work out, get a tan, and find a cute suit. Ugh. I haven't bought a new one in a couple years actually. Haven't wanted to because of money or just not wanting to wear one in the first place. This year I need a one piece because I'm with the church kids so much. And of course no one makes cute (affordable) one piece suits. Boooo.