Weeks like last week (and this week) make me feel like a grown up. And in honor of that...
5 Things That Make Me Feel Grown Up
- While vacuuming the other day I realized I need a new one. I wished I had kids for half a second so I could ask for a new one for Mother's Day. WANTING a vacuum as a gift = totally grown up.
- I found out yet another person I know is pregnant. Having pregnant friends makes me feel grown up.
- Job interviews. 'Nuf said.
- Changing your shoes because your feet have suffered enough over the past few days. Young people keep the cute shoes that make the outfit even if their feet are suffering. I did not. Even though the shoes were amazing and new. I went with comfy. Totally grown up.
- Getting down on the floor and scrubbing it. Ugh. I always swore I would own a mop, but it just doesn't get the job done sometimes. So here goes... *sigh* Mom... you were right about scrubbing the floor being better. That should count as two: floor scrubbing and telling mom she was right.