Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Even thought the last few days haven't been warm, I know sundress weather is just around the corner. And I haven't been to Old Navy in a while, so I thought I'd check out what they have. Everything here today is courtesy of them.

I'll take these please.


I would own this one in several colors if I could. It's just that cute.


This is WAY cute. I love that plaid. Although with my luck I would have problems with the chesticle region...


Black may not scream "summer" but the flowers on this totally make up for it, right?


This looks really cute, but I know it would be something I would have to try on. Pretty sure I could even carry it over into fall with leggings and a cardigan.


And this. I love stripes. And they're pretty cute in this blue color. I have gold sandals that would be awesome with this one.

Now I'm off to contemplate which of these I could knock off with my own sewing machine. Because I'm far too broke to go dress shopping at the moment.

1 comment:

Rachel Escobar said...

i think their dresses are on sale for $15 this week...