Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

My aunt Glenda!

Here she is with Tad. She loves him. But who doesn't??

Glenda is my mom's sis. I don't know if you can see the resemblance here, but one of these days I'll post a picture from my wedding that will make you laugh at how alike we all look.

Aunt Glenda is probably the troublemaker of the four of them (if we had to pick one). There's a certain embarrassing story involving her and my mom that I used to win a radio contest once. And just this last Mother's Day she revealed more antics from her youth that we didn't know about. My youngest cousin was in tears she was laughing so hard. And don't ask me to reveal those stories - the only reason I got away with the radio contest one is because it was pretty anonymous.

Aunt Glenda's new thing is all this super active stuff. She doing runs with her kids and this summer she's all excited to go canoeing again. She's even trying to get all of us in on the canoeing. She's definitely up for everything and that's just one reason she's so much fun.

Happy birthday, aunt Glenda! Love you!

No comments: