5 Things About Lost
- I'm not too thrilled with the "explanation" of the light in last week's episode. I really hope that gets touched on a bit more. It just didn't make enough sense for me.
- Hubby decided that Hurley has made me cry more than any other character, and I guess it's true. I cried for him when Libby died. I cried when he found out Charlie died. Then I cried again when he had to tell Claire. I cried a couple weeks ago when he outright sobbed over the deaths in that episode. I even teared up when he was able to be happy with Libby in sideways world. I guess we'll see what happens with this final three and a half hours...
- Watching last season over again has only confirmed that I still can't stand Juliet. And I'm horrified that her and Sawyer might end up together in sideways world. Eeesh...
- I'm bothered by the fact that the Man in Black has no name. REALLY bothered.
- I can't decide if my favorite couple for the whole series would be Jin and Sun or Desmond and Penny. Not that that really matters, but just thought I'd throw it out there.
So, if any of my readers actually keep up with the show, what are you hoping to see in the last few hours? Any random thoughts you want to share?