Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 Things...

Oops. Kinda forgot to write this one earlier. Guess that's bound to happen when you haven't had to write daily for awhile. Oh well. Here ya go.

5 Things I Wish Would Go Away
  1. The funky tan lines on my back/shoulders. I've gone out and tanned a couple times and hubby thinks they're going away. I have two and a half weeks to get rid of them. (Hello strapless bridesmaid dress.)
  2. My sniffles. It's allergies, and I take my medicine, but there's still always something there to annoy me.
  3. Chuggington. The youngest nephew likes it, so I let him watch. But I don't enjoy it at all. Can't we have more Imagination Movers or something?
  4. Stress. I've been doing pretty good. Better than I was a few weeks ago. I'm trying to let things go, but it's hard because I'm a complete control freak. But I'm working on it.
  5. The ginormous weeds in my front yard! I don't know what they are, but they're weird. Kind of fuzzy and they get HUGE quickly. And to really get them out you have to dig at them, not just pull. It's really frustrating.
Sorry for the semi-venting. I've been tired. And my brain didn't have anything more exciting to write about.

Tomorrow I get back to wish lists. We're DONE with May birthdays now.

No comments: