Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

My aunt Kathy!

She's the one smack-dab in the middle. Think my mom and her sisters resemble each other a bit?

I'm Kathy's baby. Seriously, just ask her. A guy I dated tried to tell her otherwise once and you should have seen the daggers that came out of her eyes at him. It's okay, she ran into him at his work after we broke up (he had been a massive jerk to me) and called him a loser. In front of his co-workers. Best aunt ever.

She was in high school when I was born so the age difference between us isn't ginormous. Maybe that's why we've always been close. I've been able to help her with her kids when she needed a nanny. And she's always been there for me. She's as much a friend as she is an aunt.

Happy birthday, aunt Kathy. I love you!!

No comments: