Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5 Things...

Hi. I know, I'm late. By the time we got home last night all I wanted to do was shower and head off to bed. And now I have to drive through the rain to get some stuff for invitations. But I made sure to check in with y'all first and post my list for today.

5 Things I LOVE About Spring
  1. The random storms. I love storms. We're in the middle of one right now.
  2. The flowers! I'm not sure I have a green thumb, but I'm trying. I love going to home stores and seeing all the flowers just shouting at me to take them home.
  3. The return of flip-flop weather! 'Nuf said.
  4. Fun local things like the rodeo! We haven't gone in a couple years, but we might this year.
  5. The overall sense of niceness that comes with warm days. It's nice to be driving with the windows down and saying hello to the warm weather that kept you cooped up all winter.
There ya go. What do you love about spring?

No comments: