Thursday, April 8, 2010

Okay People

I know I have readers. I have people tell me they like my blog. My mom tells me that it's occasionally a topic of conversation at her work. I installed a stat counter so I KNOW y'all are out there.

Therefore, I want feedback. Promise?

Some days, I don't know what I want to write about. So I'm taking suggestions.

What do you want to know?

Do you want embarrassing stories? Do you want to know what I ate for dinner? What I wore yesterday? Do you want to hear about how the hubby and I met? Tell me friends. Please. I apparently have some people who enjoy reading, so tell me what you want.

If leaving a comment is too much of a pain in the rump (I know, some people don't want to make an account and all), then email me.

typhoidashley@gmail.com

I get writer's block. Help me out here.

2 comments:

MalContent said...

Well, you know I read your blog (almost) daily. For what that's worth. Don't know for blog ideas though, at the moment. If I think of something, I'll let you know.

Princess Slutty Pants said...

I just love the random stuff...spelling incorrectly, funny pictures and stupid stuff people do! Comparisons to superstars and goofy things that Tad says....love it all!!