Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Y'all are probably tired of the home stuff, huh? I've been looking at dresses lately for my best friend's bridal shower. Of course I've had no luck finding something for that event (I am trying to match a specific pair of shoes, of course). But I've found some super cute dresses that are perfect for the warm weather that spring is bringing. So let's look at some pretties, and maybe one of them will find their way to your closet (or mine if I'm lucky).


I'm kind of in love with this dress. The one shoulder. The ruffles. The fact that the ruffles are different prints? Yup. Definitely in love. (via Ruche)


I love this one too. The colors definitely do it for me. And it's not overly dressy. (via Ruche)


I think I must be drawn to this shape. And the whole ruffled collar thing. (via ModCloth)


I don't know if I'm in love with the top or not, but the dress as a whole is lovely. I like gray a lot lately. And spring must be getting to me because I'm diggin' the florals. (via ModCloth)


Again with the gray. This is just a cute dress. And it looks comfy. (via ModCloth)


Purple. Flowers. Straps that allow me to wear a real bra, not a strapless. Yes please. (via ModCloth)


And this looks like the comfiest thing ever. Plus we have gray. And even orange, which I also love. Sorry for the weird graphic at the bottom. (via ModCloth)

There ya go. A home-free wish list! No promises for next week though...

No comments: