Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yuck

There's something going around right now. My cousins have all been sick over the last week. The school nurse has had three kids come in with a temp over 100 this week (that's three kids in two days). Everyone's catching this crap.

I feel like poo, but can I stay home? Nope. TPA today (wish me luck on that), class tonight (blah), and I'd like to be able to suck it up enough for Thursday. Sometime before Friday I have to churn out a couple lesson plans and three rationales.

At least I can look forward to next week. We have the whole week off! I can sleep. Or whatever else I feel like doing. Yay! I am so looking forward to it. Anyone want to come join me for a day of movies or something?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah there is seriously something going around. Everyone at work has had a sick day so far. Except me. Except today I'm TAKING a sick day just to rest up, vitamin bomb my body and NOT get sick.

And I'm envious of your whole week off. I'd love to do a movie day with you but we know that's not gonna happen, lol.