Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Since there's only two Thursdays until Thanksgiving I figured I would throw this in for those two Thursdays. If I had thought ahead I guess I could have started it with the first Thursday in November but oh well...

I'm thankful for my family. Both my blood family and my in-laws. Without my Beth and Kristen I wouldn't be a tia. Without Eric I wouldn't have a functioning computer. I could go on and on, but what about my own family? I'm so my mother and I'm completely okay with it. I have incredibly strong grandmothers who deserve awards for some of the stuff they've dealt with. I have cousins (mine and Tim's actually) who are some of the best friends I could hope for. I just have an awesome family. There's no way to argue otherwise.

I'm thankful that I've got my education. And that it's almost done! Yay! I've always known what I wanted to do, I just got distracted along the way. Then I met Tim and it all came together. I had to quit screwin' around and get school out of the way. And here I am almost done. I met some awesome people and learned a ton along the way.

One more for the week... I'm thankful for color pencils and Sharpies. I know, it's not a serious one, but I love them. I'm looking at them sitting on my coffee table next to my little journal. I've been feeling particularly doodly since I decided I want to learn to sew. I want to make little felt dolls for the kids. And for me...

What are y'all thankful for? Blog it with me.

No comments: