Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween is over

And I'm sad about it. Halloween is the best freakin' holiday of the year!

We had fun. I was Little Red Riding Hood while we took the kids out. Then I was too hot and itchy so I changed before we went out to Fred's. I settled on a black angel. The funny part was that when I got to Fred's my girlfriend, Raine, was there. And she was a white angel. So we laughed about that and took a picture.

Can I just say something? People suck. No one stays home to hand out candy, and really there aren't that many kids that go door to door anymore. Church carnivals are fun and all, but come one. Bring back the door to door trick-or-treating! I was seriously disappointed in that last night.

We took the kids to Mariano to get their pictures taken. And I can't wait, because the few he showed us we super cute! From there we hit some of my family then came back to the apartment to try and trick-or-treat.

When we decided we were done we left the kids with grandparents and then headed out. The band at the club was pretty good. We had some beers, Beth and I danced and sang a bit. The night went by quick. But it wasn't bad.

Look for my dad's birthday blog tomorrow sometime. I'll get it done. Swear.

No comments: