Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Confession

Just to let you know, this may be my last Monday confession for a good minute. I'm running out of things to confess to. Because there are some things I'm just not putting in here.

That said, this week's confession has been revealed to my parents, husband, and brother already. And it got a great reaction, which just made me happier about coming up with it.

I have a slight crush on Seth Rogen.

Don't ask me why, I just do. He's by no means pretty or anything that would land him on a woman's list. But I just have a thing for him.

Mom, Tim and my brother were slightly disturbed by this. Are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave up being disturbed about your crushes many moons ago, ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh all I have to say is Yuck! LOL! He is not even remotely cute in a geeky kind of way...come on. This is frumpy, squishy and furry.