Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some randomness to start your weekend

Found this floating around the blogosphere and thought I'd toss it at you.

I am: ready for Disneyland.

I think: I'll be productive during my break from school.

I know: that my honey loves me.

I have: wet hair.

I wish: I could sew. That's gonna be worked on after Disneyland.

I hate: housework. But doesn't everyone?

I miss: being a size 4. Hell, I'd settle for a 6.

I fear: worms.

I hear: Scrubs. Awesome show.

I smell: nothing. Maybe I should cook...

I crave: Thanksgiving food.

I search: only when I desperately need to find something.

I wonder: what our kids will look like.

I regret: nothing.

I love: creating.

I ache: because I'm sitting on the floor. I have horrible posture.

I am not: good at time management.

I believe: in sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and my husband.

I dance: when I want to have fun.

I sing: with Tad. We love Veggie Tales and Backyardigans.

I cry: only if it hurts reeeeeally bad.

I fight: to keep my mouth shut sometimes.

I win: burping contests. Sometimes.

I lose: my sanity. Often.

I never: forget lotion after the shower.

I always: kiss on my nieces and nephews.

I confuse: my students when I talk to myself.

I listen: to Adam Carolla in the mornings.

I can usually be found: procrastinating.

I am scared: of worms. Didn't I already tell you that?

I need: to put on some chapstick.

I am happy about: school almost being over.

I imagine: that I will be crafty at some point in the near future.

No comments: