Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guess what?

That's right, no creative juices are flowing so it's another surveyyyyy. When school gets out this should become more interesting. I promise.

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Well, Tim has his manly soap (I think it's Old Spice) and I have my minty fresh stuff from Bath and Body.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
I hope not, because if we do, it's so old it's toxic.

What would you change about your living room?
Bigger?

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Clean. Tim ran it today.

What is in your fridge?
Eggs, ground turkey, some random veggies (some of which are probably bad), a few leftovers, a pitcher of water, some vitamin water... do you really want me to list everything? Let's just say "food" and be done with it.

What is on top of your refrigerator?
Random crap. Including whey protein powder and napkins.

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
I haven't taken down my Halloween one, so it's still skeletons. It will eventually be changed back to the blue stripes.

How many plants are in your home?
None inside. But I have two on my front porch and one on my back.

Is your bed made right now?
No, we don't do that often.

Comet or Soft Scrub?
Comet, probably because that's what my mom used growing up.

Facial Wash?
Well... there's always St. Ives apricot scrub (or a knock off of it), and my fancy expensive acne stuff. And right now there's a second fancy expensive acne wash.

Is your closet organized?
The stuff that's actually in there is...

Can you describe your flashlight?
My favorite is my mag lite. It's black and I could kill people with it.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Depends. We have both.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
I don't believe so.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
It's cluttered in one area, but the rest is pretty organized.

Curtains or blinds?
We have blinds that everyone has, but I need some curtains. Mommy...

How many pillows do you sleep with?
One right now. It'll become two again at some point.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
The night light gets turned on when Tad is here.

How often do you vacuum?
Tim vacuums more than me.

Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard.

What color is your toothbrush?
Blue and orange, my next one is pink I think...

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
We do. It has monkeys on it.

What is in your oven right now?
Nothing. I don't use it for storage and we sure aren't cooking anything right now.

Is there anything under your bed?
Yes, but it's all in plastic tubs, not just random crap strewn about.

Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning. Just in general.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Nope. The spare room belongs to my Tad. And Micah when she stays here.

How many mirrors are in your home?
Five. One of which is so high you can't see in it, but it's decorational, not functional.

What color are your walls?
Some creamy color.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
My husband is a weapon. haha... actually, given a threatening situation, I would turn just about anything into a weapon.

What does your home smell like right now?
Like my house.

Favorite candle scent?
Cinnamon vanilla.

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Dill. No other kind is acceptable. Ever.

Ever been on your roof?
Nope. Not here, not at Tim's old house, not at my mom's.

Do you own a stereo?
Yes. Thanks to my father and stepmom in law!

How many TVs do you have?
Two. And we only have two because Tim's coworker gave us one that he wasn't wanting anymore.

How many house phones?
Zero. We don't want to pay for it. We would never use it.

Do you have a housekeeper?
HA! If only!

Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Yes. And I hate it. It's inches from the kitchen and super sensitive so it's constantly going off.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
If Tad was here, definitely him. I'd try to grab the laptops and my photo CDs. If there's time, I'd go for the jewelry box. Man... we need a fireproof safe, I have crap that needs to be in there.

No comments: