Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yay!

Ahhh, Tuesday and it's a day off. I was going to meet with my advisor but she had to change the appointment to tomorrow. It's eventually supposed to get cloudy today (with a chance of rain tonight), but so far the stupid sun is still out.

Best of all. Lauren's coming over! At least I hope she still is. I think we might bake. And watch movies. And who knows what else.

Unfortunately that means I need to finish cleaning. Yuck. We actually did some cleaning yesterday, but then I cooked last night and I need to finish cleaning the kitchen. And the bathroom. My two least favorite rooms to clean.

BTW, is anyone else totally ready for Christmas? I can't wait to get a tree (making space for it should be interesting in this living room the size of a postage stamp). I got out all my Christmas music last night. And I shall be downloading more today. But let's save that for another day. Look for me later. I may blog about the fun that my BFF Lauren and I come up with. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actualllly Turkey Day comes first. good ol plastic forks :) hahahaha...