Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No stew for you

Yeah, I know. Most over quoted line from the most love/hate show in existence. But I totally had plans to make some stew for dinner tonight. In the crock pot. Super easy. But I kinda forgot to take out the meat last night. So it's definitely not thawed. Meaning I can't cut it into chunks. Ugh... no clue what's for dinner tonight now.

I did have a productive morning though. I wrote a rationale (which I have to go turn in in an hour), went to my mom's to get my diploma (which I need for Fresno County), and baked some cookies. Wow. Now I have to get dressed and find something to eat before I go down to school.

Then it's come home and frost said cookies (yes, they're the famous sugar cookies, my sisters will love me). Find something for dinner (it may be a takeout night). Do my nails (I've been meaning to for weeks now). Clean the kitchen... okay. There's my day. Hopefully you guys are doing something more fun than me.

No comments: