Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yay for cupcakes!

So I decided to hop onto hubby's computer while he's in the shower and get a quick post in.

I got some cake mix on sale the other day and bought some. When I put it away after getting home I realized that I have like, eight boxes or something. So I decided it was time to make some cupcakes. I made chocolate/chocolate because that sounded good. But then to mix things up a bit, I did half the batch with a mini Reese's cup tossed in the middle. I haven't eaten one yet, but I'm pretty stoked to.

Sadly, me having no computer of my own = no pictures for everyone to drool over. But I will say, I tried to spookify them. All of them are frosted then covered in chocolate graham cracker crumbs for dirt. Some are pumpkin patches, some have black cats, and some are little graveyards complete with tombstone and bones. I made the bones and cats with candy melts and did that part by hand and not with a mold. Wow. Pain. In. The. Arse. Srsly. And the cats weren't really worth it because most of them broke. But the bones are super cute! And I love how everything turned out!

I did take pictures, but they won't be up until I get my computer back which should be tomorrow. I told Eric I needed it for homework and such. So cross your fingers. And wait for pictures of my outstanding cupcakes.

No comments: