Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today

Today wasn't too bad. Pretty decent actually. I got a donut this morning. Donuts make me happy. And we watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown at lunch. Because as a reward for our winning groups last week they got to eat lunch in the classroom and watch a movie. I got my mid-term evaluation. Top marks all the way across. The principal even happened to stop by during the evaluation and basically told my mentor I rock.

Then I come home and Tim has been watching SciFi all day. What was on? The Leprechaun movies. Top quality stuff. I had to laugh at that. I couldn't even attempt to sit through all of them. Especially some of the more recent ones. Apparently the Leprechaun went to space for a movie??? Wow... I can't even string together a sentence that appropriately describes my feelings on that.

So that was my day. I'm still pretty tired, but at least I feel like my brain is working again.

No comments: