Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random observation

So Tim and I went to the fair on Sunday night. We go every year. We have since we started dating. Now there are hundreds of things I can say about the fair and the people watching and the whole idea that people suffer a drop in IQ as soon as they are part of such a setting. But that isn't what this is about.

What I want to know is, why is fair food so phallic?

People go for the corn dogs. Which are freakin' huge. And seriously suggestive. Same goes for the frozen bananas. It's just funny. Everywhere you look you could just laugh.

Anyway, just wanted to share the observation with y'all. And no, I didn't have a corn dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know why ashley... cuz your head's in the gutter... LOL.... yep, them dogs are huge, i'd have to agree...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I've noticed that too -- that was my comment about "that thought" in my OC Fair blog.