Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hilarity

Okay, wanna laugh? Take a nice picture of your face, no hair in the way or anything. Straight on, good light.

Done it yet? Now go to yearbookyourself.com and upload it. And laugh. Here's some of my favorites of myself...


This is me in 1960... I totally look like my grandma. Mom, please comment and agree with me here.



Here's me in 1968, the flip kills me.

Here's me circa 1976. Hey mom, doesn't it look like you?!

This hair is just awful. So glad I missed the hair of 1986.


1994 and I look like an extra from Full House.

Totally grunge. Gotta love 1996. I remember when this look was cool.



Ahhhh... 2000. Yup, I look like a Bullard girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! I died a thousand deaths with this one Ashley! Your Hilarity never ceases to amaze me! LOVE IT!
I have to say: Yes the one looks like your mom and the flip is adorable! And the glasses are so you!
I'll have to give it a try!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked the first two a lot. You looked like a Bond girl! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Ok, it looks like me! But my fav is 1996, you look like Brittney Spears. The twins have to see that one. That is great fun!!!!