Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wow

So I apparently have a small fan base. Which is exciting to me. What's funny is that my mom has given me at least three readers excluding herself.

While talking last week she told me that the woman who shares her office reads it and loves it. (Hi Claudia!) Then there's our friend Bon who I pretty much assumed would enjoy it. And mom and Bon went to dinner with our friend Carol last week (remember my birthday post for Marcos? his mom) and told her about it so apparently she was going to go home and start reading.

I wonder how many people read that don't comment, but I'm tech-challenged and haven't put a counter on here. Maybe I can get my brother-in-law to help me. He's good at that stuff...

So if you've been lurking, make your presence known. I like knowing who's around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LLLLove it!! Fanclub member! Great reading! B