Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Day

I kept pretty busy today. The breast cancer walk was this morning. I went with my mom and some of her coworkers. It was easy, it's a slow pace. We all chatted the whole time and laughed at some of the team shirts.

See, the groups that get together to do it will make shirts a lot of the time and give their "team" a name. There was the "SMG" shirts (Save My Girls). And the "Second Base Savers." Get it? Cuz second base is copping a feel. I laughed pretty hard at that one.

So that got done, and my mom and I went to get lunch. We ate at my apartment and watched some TV. Talked about what we're going to do to get ready for Radiology week (it's this medical thing, similar to homecoming week in high school). She told me the themes for the days and we talked about what to do for each day.

Finished eating, got changed and headed out to our favorite home store, Home Goods. Ahhhh I love that place. Found plenty we would have loved to buy, especially if I had the room for it here. Did find something that she bought and is saving for my birthday. Then we headed out to a friend's house for a jewelry and home stuff party. Good times. We mostly hung out and looked at catalogs. Mom ordered some earrings (also for my birthday). Now I'm home and trying to motivate myself to get off my butt and go to Beth's.

*sigh*

Another pretty busy day tomorrow. Going to grandma's so she can hem some pants for me. Then to mom's so we can run more errands and stuff.

Hope everyone else had a good Saturday!

No comments: