Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ugh

Well, I got an update on my computer.

It definitely has a virus. And when Eric ran all the scans he needed to it hid itself. So now the hard drive has to be scrubbed.

Grrr...

So tomorrow night he's coming over with an external hard drive for me and we're going to take off everything I want. Then he can clear my computer. Don't know how long this process will take, but it's looking like I'll be without a computer for at least a couple more days. Thankfully hubby does a great job sharing. :)

So I'll try to come up with some blog posts ahead of time. Yay for scheduled posting! In the mean time, hope that everything comes out okay for me. I'm mostly worried about my pics. There are a few that didn't get burned to a CD yet.

Have a great rest of the weekend people.

No comments: