Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's October!

And you know what that means...

Halloween is just around the corner.

Yippeeee! I'm still not sure of my costume, or even my plans for the night. The apartment is begging to be decorated. I can't wait. We may stick around for some trick or treaters, or we may go to my sister's. Only time will tell. I definitely want to be a part of taking the little ones trick or treating. My Tad has his costume. He's a Transformer, Bumblebee to be exact. And I'm pretty sure he's stoked.

We're heading to something haunted this month with Tim's coworkers. Because we do every year. And it's fun. I wish we could hit Magic Mountain or something, but not this year. Too much going on.

I'll probably be posting lots of my Halloween stuff this month. From recipes, to pics of my apartment. So keep me bookmarked, you don't want to miss it.

No comments: