Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Random Survey

A lame-o myspace survey. But I'm pretty tired and it's been quite a week. I'll fill you in and make the post tomorrow a bit better.


What type of day are you having?

A busy, tired one. I can't wait for the weekend. Even though that'll probably be busy too.



Was there anyone who "made your day"?

Not really. Although Tad's cuteness always makes me smile.



Are you liking how you look today?

Meh. I got to wear sweats to school today so at least I was super comfy!



Do you have anyone crushing on you?

It's not likely.



Have you ever eaten a bug?

I may have on accident. But why on earth would I ever do that on purpose???



Are you vegeterian?

Heck no. Sometimes a good hamburger is perfect.



When was the last time you kissed someone?

Today.



Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you?

I don't think so. My friends and family are nicer than that.



Are you a mother or a father?

Neither at the moment. And I'll never be a daddy. I have the painful task of being a mommy one day.



When was your last paycheck?

Uhhh... last week.



How many pets do you have?

Zero. Although I do still claim the dog at my mom's.



What kind of toothpaste do you use?

Whatever happens to be on sale when I need it.



Are you closer to being rich or poor?

We're probably closer to poor. But not too close.



Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

No. Tim's furry, but I wouldn't call him a stuffed animal. haha...



What was the last gift someone gave you?

Tad gave me a sticker when I came home today. Does that count?



Do you appreciate that person?

I love that kid more than anything!



Are you on any type of drugs?

Just my allergy medicine. I'd be miserable without it.



Are you in love?

I think that's safe to say.



Have you ever been in love?

Yup. Currently in fact.



Do you even believe in love?

Dude, that's a stupid question. How could I be in love if I didn't believe in it?



How many things are you really thinking about right now?

A couple. I'm watching 90210, thinking about class tomorrow night, and wishing I had more time for sleep



Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?

Nope.



Do you like picnics?

Sometimes. I haven't had a real one in a while. It would be pretty fun right now actually.



Have you finished school yet?

Ugh, almost. Only about six or seven weeks left!



What is/was your worst subject?

I didn't get horrible grades in high school, but I never really liked history. Or government. Or econ.



What's your father's middle name?

He doesn't have one. His parents were too poor to afford one. Or at least that's what he told me growing up.



Are you American?

Well, seeing as how I was born and raised here...



Who are you voting for?

Not gonna go into that here. I try to keep that outta this blog.



Do you like Bush?

Well, I'm going to choose to talk about the band here. *sigh* Gavin Rossdale. Did any girl NOT love him when that band was big?



What kind of mood are you in?

Can super tired be a mood? Cuz sign me up under that column.



Are you waiting for anything?

Well, actually waiting for Tim to get home. He took the kid home.



Are you going to bed after this?

I wish I could. I have some stuff to do still.



Have you ever watched fahrenheit 9/11?

Nope.



McCain or Obama?

Tim.



Where were you september 11 2001?

At home. Then at school. And I think that was it.



What book are you currently reading?

I kind of skip around because of the amount of work I have.



What song did you last listen to?

I dunno. Probably the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack in my car.



What movie is in your DVD player?

I think nothing. We usually take them out when we're done watching them.



How many windows are open in your computer?

Uno.



Are you a very stressed out person?

I tend to be. And I break out and get exhausted when that happens. Why can't I just drop some serious weight like some girls do when they get stressed?



How old is your mom?

I don't think she wants me telling you. And she's a regular reader.



Has your mom ever been on television or in the paper?

I don't know. Possibly? You tell me mom.



Are you single?

Surely not.



Do you have a beach house?

That would be nice.



Where do you live?

In an apartment. In the valley. Where allergies suck and it's boring.



Did you honestly miss Melrose place?

I watched maybe a couple episodes of it. So no.



Do you ever watch Bold and the beautiful?

Sure don't. I like my ABC soaps.



Do you sometimes watch the news?

Only sometimes.



Have you ever seen a UFO?

I don't think so.



Do you believe in aliens?

Sure, why not?



Do you like Jerry Springer?

He's a'ight.



Have you ever been to world trade center?

Nope, never been to New York. So want to go though!



What is your favorite magazine?

Maybe Glamour. And wedding magazines. Even though I'm already married. They just make me smile. So many shiny, pretty things!



How many times have you gone to a foreign country?

Twice. Mexico both times.



When will you next go on a plane?

Don't know. If we ever get a good vacation maybe then. Or maybe we'll fly to Vegas next year instead of driving.



When did you last go on a plane?

Last summer. To good ol' Alabama.



Do you watch football sundays?

Nah. I just haven't been into it lately.



Do you read Perez Hilton?

Daily. And I have apparently turned a few people onto it. *maniacal laughter*



What are your thoughts on Disney Channel?

Hate the shows with actors. But I looooove Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Tad and I watch it together.



Have you taken all the cool quizzes on QuizPox.com ?

Nope. I don't spend my time on quizzes very often.



Do you like Techno?

"What do we say to techno?" "Heck no." haha...



Do you like Dr.Phil?

Ugh, no. I have to wonder about people who honestly do.



Do you like Oprah?

Meh. I don't watch her.



Do you ever want to get married?

I already did. And I'm pretty happy with it.



What is your favorite country?

Well, I've really only visited two. But I'd love to go to Spain.



Do you like animals?

Some of them. Sometimes.



Do you like High school musical?

EEEE!!!! Yes!!!!



Are the Jonas brothers cute?

Nope. I think they're kind of odd looking.



Do you have an ipod?

Nope. Some off-brand MP3 player.



Do you watch TV a lot?

More than I should.



Are you afraid of the dark?

Only if I'm by myself.

No comments: