Sunday, October 12, 2008

Productivity...

... is overrated. And I only say that because I've done pretty much nothing today.

Woke up late, which is funny because I've been having trouble sleeping in past 8:30 since school started. Arranged my cute little pumpkin patch on the front porch (I'm feeling a Friday photo there!). Read the paper. Been watching stupid SciFi all day. I did manage to shower and get dressed though. But besides that I've just been reading cooking blogs all day. And cursing the person who beat me to opening a cupcake bakery here in Fresno.

Oh, did I forget to mention that?

Yeah. Y'all know I love baking. And Friday morning at my grandma's I read that some lady is opening up a cupcake bakery here in MY town. Grrr... At least it's on the other end of town. And just so you know, if you're reading this and you live in Fresno, I will disown you and never acknowledge your existence again if you buy cupcakes there.

Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lazy Sundays are awesome. I'm envious -- I've been BUSY today. And when I'm done here I'm supposed to go to my church and help with the Haunted House. *sigh*

Had so much to do I haven't had time to go to the Halloween store. :(

Oh well, maybe it'll chill during the week...