Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Photo

Ahhh Friday photos... do you love them as much as I do? I thought I'd bust out with a haiku today in honor of my multiple photos. Yes, I said multiple. I'm going to show off my Halloween stuff that's going on here.

I heart Halloween
Spooky, creepy, much fun stuff
Makes me a big kid

Now on with the show. Here's my front porch...




Here are some of my kitchen towels...




Some wines that we managed to pick up. I love these bottles. There's Trick (red), Treat (white), Zombie Zin (red) and something that I can't remember it's name, but it's red and the bottle is a freakin' black cat. How cool is that???


Here's our dining room table. No place mats at the moment. Most of them are too kitschy for me. I'd love some black on black damask. Or something similar.


Better view of our candles and their holders. Courtesy of Target.


Here's a close-up of the taper holders. I love that they've got a Dia de los Muertos feel to them.




Here's our bathroom. Tad loves my shower curtain, he says the skeletons are dancing.




My bath mat. Love it! Also courtesy of Target.




And don't forget to wash up and use my cute hand towel!




Now onto the living room and my mantle...




Those empty jars are a work in progress. Tim's going to fill and label them.




And last but not least, our bleeding skull candle. We won't be lighting him and letting him bleed. He's too pretty.



So that's what's up in my apartment. Quite a photo post isn't it? Next week... well, I'll probably try to keep with the Halloween theme. We'll see...

No comments: