Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

I LOVE cardigans. I own a few too many. They're just so easy to wear! Throw on jeans and a tank top and I'm done. I bought a couple with a gift card I got so I thought I'd look around a bit more and see what else I missed.

The neck on this one from Banana Republic is FABULOUS. It's different. Love the look, don't love the price. Eesh.


I have a serious thing for sequins, but I have nowhere to wear them. I'd like to think this one from Forever 21 would be wearable on a daily basis.

How fun is this? It reminds me of Grease. It's from ModCloth and I pretty much love it.


The crochet on this one from LuLu's is adorable. It's totally dressy enough to go over a little black dress.


And I can't forget Old Navy. They have some of my favorite basics. I heart cable knit so this one makes me happy. I didn't see it when I was there last week...


And argyle is always cute. And the colors on this!! I may have to make a return trip to see if I can find this one. It might be a necessity.

Best thing about cardigans? I don't have to give them up once spring is here. I can totally wear them all the time. Yesssss.

No comments: