Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

My grandma Ophie!!!

That's my adorable grandma in the red. How cute is she?? The lovely ladies with her are her daughters, her daughters-in-law, and Bon who's pretty much adopted by us.

My grandma rocks. I've probably mentioned that a few hundred times. She's always been there for all of her grandkids. Plus whoever we decide to bring around. It's an open door at grandma's house.

She was jumping-off-the-couch-excited when I told her I got into the Christian university here in town. She cried and hugged me about a dozen times when I told her I was getting married. She gave me her ring to wear for my wedding since her and my grandpa had just celebrated their 50th anniversary the year before.

She's amazing in so many ways I can't even get into here. The woman should be nominated for sainthood.

Happy birthday grandma. You are the absolute best anyone could ask for and I love you.

No comments: