Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oooh, Cupcakes!

I made cupcakes last week. First ones of the new year. Wanna see?

They were red velvet. For hubby's boss and his coworkers. See, hubby works weekends so he was scheduled to work Christmas. So he put in to get the day off as soon as he possibly could. And he got it. So when his boss (who knew me when I was in junior high and pretty much loves my mom and me) gave him his December schedule he said, "You'll notice you're off Christmas Day. As of December 24 I'm no longer on a diet. So if Ashley wants to thank me with cupcakes she could do that." (They kind of know me for my cupcakes there.)

So I made them. Boss-man's fave happens to be red velvet so the choice was obvious.

So here's the first ones of the year. Expect there to be a LOT more to come.

No comments: