Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy

So you get a pretty random post today. Not to worry, you'll still have a photo for tomorrow.
  • I am so my grandmother. Making an outfit to go with a pair of shoes that I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAVE? Yup. Doing it. Hence the busyness.
  • I have come to the conclusion that I need to own more musicals. Recommendations?
  • I'm very excited for Valentine's Day. After the party this weekend (and the related sewing) is done, I'll be decorating at the apartment. Which is funny, because I've never been a big decorator for Valentine's Day.
  • I'm going to winter camp with my church kids in two weeks! I'm excited, but also realized that I should probably find some good snow pants. I'm guessing there will be lots of snow thrown my way.
  • I'm excited that today is supposed to be the worst of the storm systems coming through our area. I'm NOT excited that the rain is almost over.
  • I'm feeling pretty good about the gym lately. I feel like a couple things fit better. But it could totally just be me having a non-bloated day. I'll pretend the pounds are melting off...
That's enough randomness for the day. Happy Thursday friends! I'll be sewing the day away and then stretching and popping my poor back tonight. Yuck.

No comments: