- I am so my grandmother. Making an outfit to go with a pair of shoes that I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAVE? Yup. Doing it. Hence the busyness.
- I have come to the conclusion that I need to own more musicals. Recommendations?
- I'm very excited for Valentine's Day. After the party this weekend (and the related sewing) is done, I'll be decorating at the apartment. Which is funny, because I've never been a big decorator for Valentine's Day.
- I'm going to winter camp with my church kids in two weeks! I'm excited, but also realized that I should probably find some good snow pants. I'm guessing there will be lots of snow thrown my way.
- I'm excited that today is supposed to be the worst of the storm systems coming through our area. I'm NOT excited that the rain is almost over.
- I'm feeling pretty good about the gym lately. I feel like a couple things fit better. But it could totally just be me having a non-bloated day. I'll pretend the pounds are melting off...
Thursday, January 21, 2010
So you get a pretty random post today. Not to worry, you'll still have a photo for tomorrow.