Sunday, January 10, 2010

Predictions

I tend to not make resolutions. I'm not great at keeping them. So instead (and way late to the game... 10 days into the new year) I'm going to predict a couple things.

1. I WILL be successful at decorating some cookies with royal icing this year. I have made a couple attempts and failed. This year I'll succeed. At least once.

2. I'm pretty sure I'll suffer another baking related injury. This occurred to me while baking the other day when I almost burned myself. With all the baking I do, I just have a feeling I'll do it once more. If it's not that, I'm sure I'll be diagnosed with carpal tunnel (I'm only half-joking).

3. I will make most of my Christmas gifts again. But I'll start far sooner than I did last year.

4. I will make clothing for myself, and wear it. In public. I'm totally itching to sew again lately, but I don't know what I want to start with.

That's about it. I could say I'll lose weight and all, but that's too much like a resolution. Besides, summer and bridesmaid dresses are motivation enough for me.

No comments: