Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Photo

I realized that I need to get out and take more pictures. Having a job and being a grown up interferes with that a bit.

So I don't know about the rest of y'all, but our first week of spring out here hasn't been very sunshiny.


This picture isn't actually from the last week, but the weather is the same. Super wet. Super windy. There was actually a funnel cloud spotted just a couple miles from school a couple days ago. It was early evening, so we weren't there, but still.

Can I let you in on a little secret? I actually kind of love this weather. I always have. But now it's harder to love, because my little ones get fidgety.

I may or may not have come back Wednesday to find out that one of my kids drew on another one while the sub was there. Rain + kids = no bueno.

I'm off to try and enjoy my Friday. Tad is staying the night tonight. We're going to see a movie, then tomorrow my mom and I are taking him to see his first musical production! Kinda. He's seen the Disney ones at the parks. Fun times!

Happy Friday!

No comments: