Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5 Things

It's officially spring now. There's lots to be happy about.
  1. BASEBALL. 
  2. Seriously, baseball. Hubby's team (go Giants) are the champs so it'll be a fun season to watch. My team (go A's!) hasn't done much for me in the past years, but I'll always be faithful to my boys in green.
  3. Spring break. Thirteen and a half school days.
  4. Rodeoooo. Hubby and I haven't been in a few years, we're determined to change that this year. 
  5. Weather nice enough for shootin'. Rain and snow puts a damper on shooting for us. Seeing as how we use an old abandoned range in the mountains.
 Did I mention baseball is about to start? Hubby and I watched some preseason last night. Thank GOODNESS Comcast knows what's up. Because our teams are playing each other in a little series at the moment. :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: