Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Photo




It's Friday! And I'm starting a three-day diet!

Oh, wait, I'm not excited about that part. If it works out for me I'll let you know how it goes. I'm crossing my fingers that this will do something.
Anyway, when I went to upload a pic for today, this one popped up and I had to post it. A couple weeks ago I came home from... somewhere, I don't remember. Wait, no. It was when I got out of the shower. So I come to the living room and here's hubby and Greenlee sleeping on the couch.


She's the best little dog for cuddling. And yes, she's laying UNDER the blanket. She likes to be under blankets. She's a strange little dog. Thankfully I was able to snap a pic of it. The flash woke up hubby though.

Sooo... happy Friday. Hopefully this will be me and Greenlee after school this afternoon. I have a feeling the lack of food is going to have me wishing for a nap.

No comments: