Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Photo

IT'S FRIDAY. I've been waiting for this. It was a pretty hectic week. Grocery trips, time at mom's, church, prepping my kids for chapel, leading chapel while the principal was gone, prepping my kids (and all the others that signed up) for the talent show tonight, writing sub plans... and now tonight IS the show which means I won't come home at all until... eightish? Maybe?

*whew*

And tonight will be a little vegging and a whole lot of prepping for hubby's party tomorrow. Only a little cleaning left, but a lot of cooking and hopefully some sewing if all goes well...

Anyway, enough about that! Let's look at a picture! Of a less busy, happier day.

This is me and one of my besties, Liz. The man in the foreground is our friend Lauren's dad. And if you're good at reading faces, you know that Liz and I are up to no good and making her dad crack up while we're at it. We love attention. And we're pretty crazy in comparison to Lauren. So her dad just loves us for the fact that he never knows what's coming next!

I miss my Liz. And my Lauren (even though I get to see her tomorrow!). We had some good times in college and we're way overdue for some more.

So call your bestie today. Hug them. Tell them they rock. And have a happy Friday.

No comments: