Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

... my cousin Josh!

(If the pic looks familiar that's because I used it in January for his brother's birthday.)

That little blue-eyed heart breaker on the right is Josh. He's 17 today!!! Which means he'll be an adult next year... and I don't think I'm ready to deal with that...

Josh has always been a cutie. The kid had a girlfriend before he even started Kindergarten. And girls have always swooned over those blue eyes. Of course the fact that his mom raised him to be an awesome young man totally helps. He's considerate and sensitive (not in a bad way, but definitely an improvement over most high school kids!). Some girl will be lucky to date him (once she gets past his mother and me, haha).

I have extra birthday love for Josh because he had to get his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. :( Happy birthday Joshy! Love you!

No comments: