Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Wow, it's been awhile since I made a wish list, hasn't it? Well, here comes the home stuff. I told you it was coming. Today, seating.


I am in lust with this purple leather chair. Isn't it FABULOUS? Hubby told me I could have some purple in our room so this baby belongs in there. Of course there is the problem of that ridiculous price... (via Crate and Barrel)

This is pretty stinking cute too. This would be for my living room. If I could get hubby on board with an armless chair. He prefers chairs you can kind of fall into. Target actually has a LOT of cute accent chairs right now. (via Target)


This is precious!!! It's a phone desk!!!! Because, you know, phones used to have these things called cords. And those cords didn't allow you to walk around the house like we do now. Wooooow. (haha, you love my sarcasm) I would totally repaint this. And maybe put it in my sewing room. (via paintedturtlestudio on Etsy)
This is pretty much what I want for my couch. Gray. Love the chaise. Hate the price. If anyone is getting rid of a gray couch, or knows someone who will recover for cheap, call me! (via Crate and Barrel)


Wingback chairs make my heart flutter. And while I don't plan on navy in my living room, I still wouldn't say no to this one. (via Pottery Barn)

Another armless one. Just in case hubby doesn't like the prints I have picked out. But not this light. I'd go a darker aqua. Mmhmm. I gotta plan in mind for my living room... (via lunarloungedesign on Etsy)

There ya go! The first of probably many house-related posts to come. I finally uploaded pics so expect to see my super cute house later this week!

No comments: