Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

... the most wonderful man in the world, my hubby. (haha, promise not to get too sappy on all of you)

Some of you know Tim, some of you kind of know him, and some of you just know of him as "hubby" from my blog references.

I'm pretty sure I've talked before about how perfect I find my husband (all women should feel that way about their men). He's so manly. He hunts, he wrestles other sweaty men... wait, that didn't sound right...


Then of course there's the fact that he's a big kid sometimes. Like when he got his Nerf machine gun for Christmas. And couldn't WAIT for the boys to stay the night so he could attack them with it. I'm not sure if he's turning thirty-one or fourteen today.


And then there's the fact that I know he's going to be an amazing dad one day (Wolverine claw and all in this picture). I love watching him with Tad.

Happy birthday honey. I love you. (And sorry I have to interrupt the birthday festivities with a pesky interview today.)

No comments: