Monday, August 3, 2009

Guess What??

I uploaded pictures last night! Finally... it wasn't as painful as it usually is, which was nice. There was no cursing at my computer this time.

So do you want to see some of the things we've been up in the last few weeks?

We caught bugs. Including a caterpillar, a dragonfly and FOUR grasshoppers. Those four jerky grasshoppers have been eating my mint and basil out front so it's nice to have them out of my plants! Our caterpillar already started cocooning (can I make that a verb?) so that's pretty exciting too.

We bought a small ice-cream cake because you kind of HAVE to when it's summer. Tad was pretty thrilled about it, even if you can't tell in this picture. He had to concentrate on cutting.


Tad and I took a trip to the park on ONE OF THE HOTTEST DAYS THIS SUMMER! I think it was 107 degrees that day. Oops. This water wasn't in the least bit refreshing, but he still wandered around in it a bit.


There has also been some serious "stooter" time. Yeah, that's how he says it. My mom went and bought him a helmet with matching knee and elbow pads. Transformers of course.


How cute does he look speeding along? He's pretty much the coolest kid ever.
And that's just a small bit of what we've been up to. There's also been some practice work to get ready for school, painting, library visits, and a little bit of baking. I can't believe school is going to start soon! My baby is going to start Kindergarten in a couple weeks! I don't know if I can handle it...

No comments: