Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

I went with a theme this week. Because sometimes that makes life more convenient, you know? For those of you living under a rock, this week is the Discovery Channel's Shark Week. Hubby and I look forward to it every summer.

So in honor of Shark Week, I give you a shark-inspired wish list.


Okay this is pretty much one of the most awesome things I've seen in a long time. You need to click on the link just for the pictures! I think I'm going to make myself one of these... (via mullishmuse on etsy)


And I think this would be so fun in a kid's bathroom! Maybe a little scary, but seriously... a shark on the wall? In your bathroom? Maybe even near the bathtub? Awesome. (via puteminthewall on etsy)

I don't know if I would actually wear this much. For fear of... oh, I dunno, PUTTING MY EYE OUT! But it's pretty stinking cool. (via veryrareearth on etsy)

And this guy is just cute. I'd wear him all the time! (via SickOnSin on etsy)

I carry water bottles around A LOT. This would make me happy and probably have me showing my water bottle off to everyone who would glance my way. (via Handamade on etsy)

And I like this. A LOT. I would wear it. With dresses, with jeans, wherever because it is JUST THAT COOL. (via rustychainjewelry on etsy)

No comments: