Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ahhhh...

It's Saturday. Most of the kids around here are sleeping in or enjoying some playtime after their first week of school. If I didn't have things to do I might contemplate driving up to see my sister and her kids and help them enjoy their Saturday. But I told hubby I would bake after his super-crappy day at work yesterday. And I have things to do to get ready for the bridal shower next weekend. Which will also be known as

THE MOST KICKASS BRIDAL SHOWER EVER!

Seriously. Don't believe me? Here's a preview of the greatness...


Those are the invitations my mom and I made last Sunday (with all the details that would delight my cyber-stalkers* edited out). Are they not awesome?! They're totally fitting for my sis too, because I'm not kidding when I say she's untraditional. Sis would have picked Halloween as their wedding date if her fiance would have let her.
So there's how my weekend will be spent. Showery and weddingy things. What are y'all doing?
*I probably don't have any cyber-stalkers, but personal information shouldn't be splashed on the internet and to say that I do have cyber-stalkers sounds more interesting. Don't you think?

No comments: